At Belle Cour, we take the health and safety of both our clients and staff very seriously.
To comply with the recommended guidelines from the government, we shall be implementing the following new measures to ensure our clients and staff has a safe salon environment for their treatments.
- Every client in the salon will be required to wear a face mask supplied by the salon throughout the whole duration of the visit. Face coverings and masks brought in by the clients will unfortunately NOT be accepted. This decision is made in line with our risk assessment.
- Every person entering the salon will need to fill out their details on a ‘Test and Trace’ daily register. This will help us to trace all contacts if there is a breakout of any virus in the salon.
- We will need to take the temperature of each client on their arrival. Unfortunately, any client with a temperature of 38°C and over will be asked to re-arrange their appointment.
- All clients for treatments will be required to fill out a health questionnaire. The questionnaire will be available for clients via a link if the appointment is booked in advance, or on paper form if no appointment has been made. Please let us know in advance if you or anyone in your household is feeling unwell and we will re-arrange your appointment to another date.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment and wait outside until we have thoroughly disinfected our work stations. This is to ensure you have a clean and safe environment when you enter the salon for your treatment.
- Hand sanitisers will be available at the entrance on our sanitation table. Every person going in and out of the salon will be required to sanitise their hands. Additional frequent hand sanitising with soap and water is recommended.
- In order to cover the cost of the extra PPE that is necessary, there will be a charge of £3 per client per visit added to the final treatment bill.
Belle Cour reserves the right to refuse any client for treatment if there is a danger of the client putting our staff and client’s health at risk. Thank you for your co-operation.